Quarterly favorites review, September Issue!
Favorite show: I recently watched You and In the Dark, both on Netflix. In the Dark was great and definitely recommend, it’s a blind woman who realizes her friend has been murdered and tries to solve the case. You stars Gossip Girl’s Dan as a creepy stalker who will do anything to be with the object of his affection. The narration makes it a little funky but it’s a very popular show so I couldn’t not watch it lol.
Favorite tweet: Chipotle is my one true love <3
Favorite blog post: Debatably Dateable turned 3 last month! I can’t believe it’s already been three years since I started this blog! It’s grown so much and I can’t believe all that we’ve accomplished together!
Favorite phase /word to say: I’ve been loving Truth Hurts by Lizzo since that scene in Someone Great that I watched back in May and now it gets a ton of air time and is always stuck in my head.
Favorite thing you did: Went on a family vacation to the Westhamptons in August!!!
Favorite artist: Khalid has such a smooth voice and I love that laid back feel R&B has. His hits on the radio like Talk and Location have me thinking I might need to get one of his CDs soon!
Favorite Poem: My favorite recent poem was You Never Told Me Anything. It’s got layers, it’s smart, and I just love it.
Quarterly favorites review, June Issue!
Favorite show: I’ve been watching The Guardian on Hulu which originally ran from 2001 to 2004. It’s about a corporate lawyer that ends up having to perform community serve at a children’s legal services office. I’m just finishing season 1 now and it’s been good!
Favorite tweet: My Twitter page
Favorite blog post: Where I Ache is officially released!!! Get your copy here!!
Favorite phase /word to say: “what is happening “ Brooklyn 99, love this show!
Favorite thing you did: My sister’s wedding!!!!
Favorite artist: I’ve been loving Morgan Wallen’s Whiskey Glasses
Favorite Poem: My Best Friend here, another oldie but goodie.
Every 3 months this year I’m going to review some favorite things that have been going on in my life. It will be fun to see how things progress and change as the year goes by!
- Favorite show: I just finished season one of I’m Sorry on Netflix, it was funny and I didn’t have to be paying 100% attention all the time which is just how I like my shows. Similar show that I’m also enjoying is I Feel Bad on Hulu. Both funny, cool moms struggling through life sitcoms.
2. Favorite tweet: Check out who I said would be a good trivia partner
3. Favorite blog post: Was when I announced my next Poetry Collection!!!
4. Favorite phase /word to say: I recently started watching Letterkenny on Hulu and they frequently say “Pitter Patter let’s get at’er” so I’ve been parroting that a lot. More Letterkenny quotes here Letterkenny Sayings. (I got to the second season but stopped watching the show, it’s an acquired taste for sure).
5. Favorite thing you did: I went on a trip to California with my boyfriend! It was great to experience something new together and see him so happy and energetic! We also learned I’m a very hangry person… ( sorry for being moody)
6. Favorite artist: I’ve been in some stressful moods due to school work and listening to Post Malone always helps.
The Urban Flair Etsy Shop
7. Favorite Poem: Your Loss is one I recently published on the blog even though I wrote it back circa 2011. I’ve really been enjoying going through my old poems and seeing which ones are still holding up with time. This one is short but still holds substance, Take a look!